March 15th Update: Nominations are now open.
Nominations for the 2012 will open soon enough. You will need to nominate your own company/campaign for the Social Media Awards as each nomination needs details only the people running the Social Media Accounts/Campaigns would know.
Here are some suggested things to have ready for your nomination.
- 1. Look at the winners from last year in categories you want to nominate yourself.
- 2. Read the whitepaper we put together of winner case studies from last year.
- 3. Hone your pitch. A percentage of the judging process will be on how well you nominated yourself. (Hint: “see our Facebook doesn’t get you much points for your nomination formatting)
- 4. See our Facebook Page or follow us on Twitter to be informed the second we open nominations
- 5. Get your Facebook Page, Website and Twitter profile looking snazzy before you submit something.