Sponsors can’t have their work nominated in ANY category. You can be a sponsor or a nominee, not both.
The Social Media Awards are a commercial event so we are seeking sponsorship of the 20 or so categories that the awards will have. Currently headline sponsorship is taken.
When and where:
June 2014. Dublin.
450 people turned up to the 2013 event and we expect at least 500 at the 2014 event.
If you are a sponsor you can’t submit your work or work you did with/for your clients into any category for the Awards. We don’t create categories for sponsors but are open to ideas for ones that we should be covering.
What does a sponsor get?
- 5 Tickets for the evening.
- Name next to the category on the website for the Nominee list, Finalist list and Winner list.
- Sponsor name called out on the night when category finalist announced.
- Picture with winners.
- Logos in photo backdrops for all winner photos.
- You get to meet up to 500 people that work in digital media/comms/marketing.
- You will definitely have fun.
Early Bird Category sponsorship is 721.95 euros ex VAT.
Contact us: 2014@socialMediaAwards.com
*If you want to be involved as a sponsor other than as a category sponsor, do let us know if you have something in mind.
And just to threepeat this: Sponsors can’t have their work nominated in ANY category. You can be a sponsor or a nominee, not both.